Google Earth VR was recently released for the HTC Vive and it is one of the most appealing applications of VR I’ve seen. VR is often touted as the medium to allow you to go anywhere anytime and Google Earth VR has taken a giant step in that direction. Ben...
About Elliot Hu-Au
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Elliot Hu-Au has contributed 44 entries to our website, so far.
If you haven’t seen Microsoft Hololens‘ Holotours (or a demo of it) you are missing out. Here’s a Youtube video from The Game Veda to give you an idea of what lies ahead for virtual, augmented, and mixed reality. Let’s begin with the obvious. The immersive nature of the experience...
In some long awaited news, Google has finally released Google Expeditions and the Cardboard Camera app on iTunes. Finally, what seems like a vast majority of public schools and their teachers can now access the wonders of virtual field trips. Yes, there are already apps like Nearpod that are out on...
Google Expeditions is now open to the public so any teacher can try their hand at leading a field trip in virtual reality.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
About two weeks ago I bought a Samsung Gear VR and I am more impressed with it every time I put it on. Thankfully, my wife already owned a Samsung Note 5 so I figured what’s $99 + tax for a better experience than Google Cardboard? And much better it...