If you haven't seen Microsoft Hololens' Holotours (or a demo of it) you are missing out. Here's a Youtube video from The Game Veda to give you an idea of what lies ahead for virtual, augmented, and mixed reality. Let's begin with the obvious. The immersive nature of the experience...
In some long awaited news, Google has finally released Google Expeditions and the Cardboard Camera app on iTunes. Finally, what seems like a vast majority of public schools and their teachers can now access the wonders of virtual field trips. Yes, there are already apps like Nearpod that are out on...
About two weeks ago I bought a Samsung Gear VR and I am more impressed with it every time I put it on. Thankfully, my wife already owned a Samsung Note 5 so I figured what's $99 + tax for a better experience than Google Cardboard? And much better it...
News and resources for educators
- Merge VR, the Cube, and Mixed Reality: A Review of the Apps
- 3D Organon’s VR Anatomy: Thoughts on Design and Theory
- VR and Education Highlights from the VR for Change Festival 2017
- News from the VR Summit at the Games For Change Festival
- Virtual Reality and its Educational Possibilities: Constructivist learning