Recently, some colleagues and I wrote a paper identifying the cognitive and learning theories underlying the virtual reality (VR) learning application, VR Anatomy, by 3D Organon. In essence, it is a program that contains a highly interactive, detailed, and customizable 3D human anatomy model. It allows for users to manipulate different organs of the body, isolate […]
News and resources for educators
The possibilities of virtual reality in education, focusing on apps and research-backed effective uses of virtual reality in the classroom.
- 3D Organon’s VR Anatomy: Thoughts on Design and Theory
- VR and Education Highlights from the VR for Change Festival 2017
- News from the VR Summit at the Games For Change Festival
- Virtual Reality and its Educational Possibilities: Constructivist learning
- Google Expeditions, Project Tango, and WebVR, Oh My!
altspace app apps ar art bosch Cardboard classroom education expedition expeditions field fieldtrips gear google google cardboard history htc immersive k12 learning liberia medieval news new york times nyt nytvr oculus PE physical playstation ready player one reality rift samsung schools sony trips virtual virtual reality vive vr vreal vrse wired