I wouldn’t call myself an art aficionado or someone who really loves art. However, Burrell Durrant Hifle‘s VR app titled “Bosch VR” just might change my mind. His visually stunning app takes you on a trip through a medieval-times artistic fantasyland accompanied by a haunting score by composer Timo Baker.
News and resources for educators
The possibilities of virtual reality in education, focusing on apps and research-backed effective uses of virtual reality in the classroom.
- 3D Organon’s VR Anatomy: Thoughts on Design and Theory
- VR and Education Highlights from the VR for Change Festival 2017
- News from the VR Summit at the Games For Change Festival
- Virtual Reality and its Educational Possibilities: Constructivist learning
- Google Expeditions, Project Tango, and WebVR, Oh My!
altspace app apps ar art bosch Cardboard classroom education expedition expeditions field fieldtrips gear google google cardboard history htc immersive k12 learning liberia medieval news new york times nyt nytvr oculus PE physical playstation ready player one reality rift samsung schools sony trips virtual virtual reality vive vr vreal vrse wired