About two weeks ago I bought a Samsung Gear VR and I am more impressed with it every time I put it on. Thankfully, my wife already owned a Samsung Note 5 so I figured what's $99 + tax for a better experience than Google Cardboard? And much better it...
During this year's Silicon Valley Virtual Reality Conference in San Jose, CA, two companies demonstrated technology that hold great promise for VR and education. Both VReal and Altspace showed off applications that target the social capabilities of VR. VReal's live streaming app is similar to Twitch, a social video platform for...
Virtual reality is alive and growing in the gaming world. With the Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, and HTC Vive released and shipping (mostly), and the Playstation VR on the horizon, it is an exciting time to be in the gaming industry. As usual, the education world is taking its...
Its been a month since I last checked the New York Times VR app and they have some new content! Now before you get excited, its only four new videos and TWO of them are sponsored by commercial corporations. So it seems the percentage of commercially sponsored content is going...
I finally got the Google Expeditions beta test working and led a few others through a virtual reality (not 3D though) field trip. Fun for students and some helpful features for teachers make this a great beginning for VR in schools.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)