Unimersiv is one of the first VR-dedicated learning platforms that was released on Samsung’s Gear VR and the Oculus Rift. For some reason, I kept putting off my review of it for some time but now that its on Cardboard and Daydream I figured I’d better get on it. Overall,...
About two weeks ago I bought a Samsung Gear VR and I am more impressed with it every time I put it on. Thankfully, my wife already owned a Samsung Note 5 so I figured what’s $99 + tax for a better experience than Google Cardboard? And much better it...
Virtual reality is alive and growing in the gaming world. With the Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, and HTC Vive released and shipping (mostly), and the Playstation VR on the horizon, it is an exciting time to be in the gaming industry. As usual, the education world is taking its...
Immersive VR Education’s new program, Lecture VR, is a great step toward virtual reality classrooms. Teachers can lead students through immersive environments while lecturing, and students can be anywhere in the world.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
I wouldn’t call myself an art aficionado or someone who really loves art. However, Burrell Durrant Hifle‘s VR app titled “Bosch VR” just might change my mind. His visually stunning app takes you on a trip through a medieval-times artistic fantasyland accompanied by a haunting score by composer Timo Baker....