Elizabeth Reede and Larissa Bailiff of Techcrunch.com have an interesting view on what needs to happen with virtual reality and education. They point out many different uses and the fact that quality VR is becoming more affordable for schools. Check out their article. Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens...
Feb 6, 2016
While the virtual reality market is growing in leaps and bounds it won’t translate to the K-12 classroom for a few more years. But that doesn’t mean you can’t get excited about VR!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
News and resources for educators
The possibilities of virtual reality in education, focusing on apps and research-backed effective uses of virtual reality in the classroom.
altspace app apps ar Cardboard chemistry classroom education expedition expeditions field fieldtrips gear google google cardboard htc immersive k12 lab learning mr news new york times nyt nytvr oculus PE physical playstation ready player one reality research rift samsung schools science sony trips virtual virtual reality vive vr vreal vrse wired