Have you ever wanted to see fire, sparks, and melting metal in school? Well in real-life you could be suspended for that but in virtual reality, anything is possible. A new VR lab experience is available on the VR Chemistry Lab, available for the Meta Quest on the Meta App...
Recently, I had some research published in the proceedings of the 2020 International Conference of Learning Sciences. It centered on a study I conducted where graduate students were asked to conduct a couple of chemistry experiments in a virtual reality (VR) simulation of a school laboratory. (Full paper is here).The...
Author: Maho Hayashi Edited by: Elliot Hu-Au Using VR to Go Behind the Scenes In recent years, the development of VR has matured and become more mainstream. As more people become aware of and have access to VR, they will begin to realize that VR has great potential in various...
Last week was the 2017 Games for Change Festival in New York City and for the first time, they had an entire day dedicated to virtual reality. The VR for Change Summit was a part of the conference showcasing VR experiences, research, and practices that center around socially relevant issues....
Google Expeditions is now open to the public so any teacher can try their hand at leading a field trip in virtual reality.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)