Written by: Ben E. Atzmon, Elyse Blake, & Lea W. Silvert Edited by: Elliot Hu-Au Introduction Recent decades have evidenced tremendous literature in the extraordinary benefits of meditation. Mindfulness meditation is often defined as practicing a nonjudgmental stance towards present moment experiences . Meditation can be thought of as a...
Recently, some colleagues and I wrote a paper identifying the cognitive and learning theories underlying the virtual reality (VR) learning application, VR Anatomy, by 3D Organon. In essence, it is a program that contains a highly interactive, detailed, and customizable 3D human anatomy model. It allows for users to manipulate different...
Virtual reality is alive and growing in the gaming world. With the Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, and HTC Vive released and shipping (mostly), and the Playstation VR on the horizon, it is an exciting time to be in the gaming industry. As usual, the education world is taking its...
Elizabeth Reede and Larissa Bailiff of Techcrunch.com have an interesting view on what needs to happen with virtual reality and education. They point out many different uses and the fact that quality VR is becoming more affordable for schools. Check out their article. Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens...
Virtual reality is coming and its not for the faint of heart… or the sedentary.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)