Virtual reality is alive and growing in the gaming world. With the Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, and HTC Vive released and shipping (mostly), and the Playstation VR on the horizon, it is an exciting time to be in the gaming industry. As usual, the education world is taking its sweet time to watch from […]
Feb 6, 2016
While the virtual reality market is growing in leaps and bounds it won’t translate to the K-12 classroom for a few more years. But that doesn’t mean you can’t get excited about VR!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
News and resources for educators
The possibilities of virtual reality in education, focusing on apps and research-backed effective uses of virtual reality in the classroom.
- 3D Organon’s VR Anatomy: Thoughts on Design and Theory
- VR and Education Highlights from the VR for Change Festival 2017
- News from the VR Summit at the Games For Change Festival
- Virtual Reality and its Educational Possibilities: Constructivist learning
- Google Expeditions, Project Tango, and WebVR, Oh My!
altspace app apps ar art bosch Cardboard classroom education expedition expeditions field fieldtrips gear google google cardboard history htc immersive k12 learning liberia medieval news new york times nyt nytvr oculus PE physical playstation ready player one reality rift samsung schools sony trips virtual virtual reality vive vr vreal vrse wired