Unimersiv is one of the first VR-dedicated learning platforms that was released on Samsung’s Gear VR and the Oculus Rift. For some reason, I kept putting off my review of it for some time but now that its on Cardboard and Daydream I figured I’d better get on it. Overall,...
About two weeks ago I bought a Samsung Gear VR and I am more impressed with it every time I put it on. Thankfully, my wife already owned a Samsung Note 5 so I figured what’s $99 + tax for a better experience than Google Cardboard? And much better it...
Virtual reality is alive and growing in the gaming world. With the Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, and HTC Vive released and shipping (mostly), and the Playstation VR on the horizon, it is an exciting time to be in the gaming industry. As usual, the education world is taking its...
Its been a month since I last checked the New York Times VR app and they have some new content! Now before you get excited, its only four new videos and TWO of them are sponsored by commercial corporations. So it seems the percentage of commercially sponsored content is going...
After listening to VR pundits talk from GDC these are three takeaways about the state of VR that could help the education space.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)